- Full Time
- 22000 to 28000 INR / Month
Virohan (Medical Lab Technician )
Freshers & Experienced
Job Role- MLT Facilitator
● Education background
○ B.Sc/M.Sc Medical Lab Technician(MLT)
○ B.Sc/M.Sc Microbiology
○ B.Sc/M.Sc Biochemistry
○ B.Sc/M.Sc Biotechnology
● Work Experience – Minimum 1 year work experience as a teacher for Medical labtechnician or Microbiology or Biochemistry students or Minimum 1 year experience ofworking in a laboratory/hospital as a Microbiologist.
● Must have practical knowledge related to Lab tools, equipment and Lab Testing.
Roles and Responsibilities:
● Conducting the classroom training for a batch of aspiring paramedical students (MLT)
● Organizing extra-curricular activities for students’ overall development
● Motivate and mentor students as needed
● Collecting student doubts and addressing them during classroom training
Technical Skills Required:
● Knowledge of various procedures of all lab testing methods
● Reporting and documentation of lab reports
● Should know about the machines and technology used in all labs
Candidates should be
● Graduation/Master’s degree from MLT or Microbiology or Biochemistry
● Passion for teaching
● Zeal to make a difference in the lives of youth
● The ability to work well in a team
● An attitude of ownership towards the growth of each student
● A strong customer (student) focus.
● Fast, focused and committed individuals with an ability to work in a diverse team.
● Passionate about creating something big & impactful.
Job location- Lucknow
Salary Range: 22k-28k Monthly CTC
The first step will involve a brief screening call with our recruitmentteam to assess the candidate’s overall fit for the position.
Candidates who successfully pass the initial screening will berequired to visit the campus for Demo class.
The final interview for shortlisted candidates will cover bothtechnical and behavorial aspects to assess alignment with ourcompany culture and values.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: ₹22,000.00 – ₹28,000.00 per month